PEC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

+27
VinzAster
gerald.ramos
rainbowgrei
Chyron_Benavente
Jr Despi
Edmundo
kim_samsung123
mooooonnnnn
Karl Dedeles
John Benjamin Far
Jeff23
John Micheal M. Daganio
Joshua Rivera
Netthan Baltazar
Chanz ✨
uvero jerico
Thomas Jacob
kensan13
Bright_Kiddo
teddyB
Jeeees Acar
adicuasay
rhcasison
Admin
I'mAllen
Japhet Gargar
Limbaga~
31 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands Empty List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Admin Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Money and fame are two of the things that every person desires. However, when it comes to great business and excellent entrepreneurship, being rich and famous is not enough. Business aspirants should make a legacy, consisting of inspirations, reputations, outstanding brands and companies that help people lives. To present some of our country’s top business personalities, whom we can reflect, we have gathered names of famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their brands in the Philippines. In an alphabetical order, you will find below a list of our nation’s prominent entrepreneurs and business magnates.

1. Alfonso T. Yuchengco – Heads Yuchengco Group of Companies, Chairman of Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC), Chairman of the Mapua Institute of Technology.

2. Alfredo M. Yao – Zest-O Corp. (Zest-O)

3. Amable R. Aguiluz V – AMA Institute of Computer Studies (AMA)

4. Axel Kornerup – Netopia Internet Café (Netopia)

5. Andrew Gotianun – runs the Filinvest Development Corporation.

6. Andrew Tan- runs the Alliance Global Group Inc. (AGI), Megaworld Corporation, Emperador Distillers, Golden Arches Development Corporation – Possesses a franchise of McDonald’s

7. Ben Chan – Bench Apparels (Bench)

8. Ben Colayco – Level Up

9. Bernie H. Liu – owner of Penshoppe

10. Bienvenido Tantoco, Sr – Rustans Department Stores and Supermarkets

11. Bryan Tiu – owner of Teriyaki Boy Restautant

12. Betty Ang – President of privately held Monde Nissin, maker of instant noodles, biscuits and snack foods (Lucky Me!, Monde and Bingo).

13. Cecilio Kwok Pedro – founder of Lamoiyan Corp. (Hapee toothpaste)

14. Dr.Rolando B. Hortaleza and Dra. Rosalinda Ang – Home Beauty Exclusives (HBC)

15. Edgar Sia II – Founder of Mang Inasal (70% share acquired by Jolibee Corporation in October 2010)

16. Emilio T. Yap – owns Manila Bulletin, chairman of the Manila Hotel and Chairman Emeritus of Philtrust Bank

17. Felipe L. Gozon – current chief executive and chair of GMA Network Inc. (GMA 7)

18. Frederick Dy – chairman of the publicly-listed universal bank, Security Bank Corporation

19. George Ty – founder of Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (Metrobank)

20. Henry Lim Bon Liong – Sterling Paper Group of Companies

21. Henry Sy – founder of SM Group and chairman of SM Prime Holdings, Shoe Mart (SM)

22. Jaime Zobel de Ayala – chairman emeritus of the Ayala Corporation (Ayala)

23. Jesus Tambunting – Chairman and CEO of Planters Development Bank

24. John Gokongwei – chairman of JG Summit Holdings, Cebu Pacific Air, Digital Telecommunications (Sun Cellular), owns Universal Robina Corporation, controls Robinsons Land and Malls (Robinsons)

25. Jon Ramon Aboitiz – President of the Aboitiz & Co., and Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc.

26. Jose S. Concepcion Jr. – CEO of RFM (Selecta Ice Cream, Swift Hotdogs, Sunkist beverages, Fiesta Spaghetti, Vitwater)

27. Les Reyes – President and CEO of Reyes Hair Cutters

28. Lucio Tan – owns Asia Brewery, Tanduay Holdings, Fortune Tobacco, Philippine Airlines (PAL)

29. Manuel V Pangilinan – Chairman of the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT), owner of ABC/TV5 network, Cignal Digital TV and Smart Communications.

30. Oscar M. Lopez – Chairman Emeritus of the Lopez Holdings Corporation (formerly known as Benpres Holdings Corporation).

31. Pacita ‘Chit’ Juan – Figaro Coffe Company

32. Ricky Reyes – founder of Ricky Reyes

33. Roberto R. Gandionco – Julie’s Franchise Corp.

34. Roberto S. Claudio – Toby’s Sports and Hobbies Salon

35. Rolando Hortaleza – Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of the publicly-listed company, Splash Corporation

36. Rommel Juan – President of Binalot Fiesta Foods

37. Sandy Javier – Andoks Litson Corporation (Andok’s)

38. Soccoro Ramos – founder of National Bookstore

39. Tess Ngan Tian – President and tresurer of Lots ‘A Pizza

40. Tony Tan Caktiong- Caktiong – founded the fast food chain Jollibee.

41. Victor Tan – Bobson Apparel

42. Vivian Que Azcona – President of Mercury Group (Mercury Drug Stores)

43. Washington Z. Sycip – cofounder of the Asian Institute of Management (AIM) and Sycip Gorres Velayo and Company (SGV).

44. Wilfred Uytengsu Jr.- President and Chief Executive Officer Alaska Milk Corporation

This list will be updated from time to time. If you know a Filipino entrepreneur that should be included in the list, please share it by making a comment below.

Admin
Admin

http://phil413.forumotion.asia

Back to top Go down

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands Empty Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Limbaga~ Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:48 pm

@Admin Can we say an entrepreneur is success only if he/she got fame and money?

Limbaga~

Back to top Go down

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands Empty Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Japhet Gargar Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:53 pm

I can assume that these entrepreneurs did not simply become who they are today to only make money.

Japhet Gargar

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:21 am

In addition,I don't think it's not all about the entrepreneur's fame or money.I think it also about helping the people in getting their needs,for example is the National Bookstore that sells school supplies ,AMA that brings education,Mercury Drug that sells medicines,Bench that sells clothing, and etc.They are helping people to be satisfied and buy the products or services they needed in everyday life
That's all!

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:10 am

@LIMBAGA Very Happy
We must first explore what the true meaning of success is a bit further. Success is usually assumed to be associated with large sums of wealth or a high level of fame, but true success is not all about money. Success is, or at least should be, primarily defined as an achievement of something desired. So, the most successful people are the ones who achieve the things they most desire. What we desire the most, even more than money, is to be proud of what we do with our lives. This is especially true when it comes to our work. A truly successful person is one who is proud of the work he or she does. That, is the true meaning of success. Now, a lot of money shouldn't be the primary definition of success, but it's a reasonable goal to have.
-ADMIN

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:14 am

-What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?
a simple question by ADMIN Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:40 am

Its EFFORT!You won't be instantly rich and successful because of the efforts you give to your business because all things starts in scratch until you are slowly improving until you are on the top.We all now that we can buy our needs and dreams when we are reach,we can possibly build our dream house,buy everything you wanted since you were still starting.

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rhcasison Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:32 pm

After reading this, there are too many successful Filipino entrepreneurs that will help the other Filipino to succeed. But being successful entrepreneur is not just being rich and famous. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.

rhcasison
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rhcasison Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Can we say an entrepreneur is success only if he/she got fame and money?

We can`t say an entrepreneur is successful if he/she only got fame and money. But there are many ways to be successful better than to be fame and rich. Just like the pleasure you give through your product and service. Because when you die you can`t bring your money and popularity but you can give pleasures and when you lose you will still remember.

rhcasison
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rhcasison Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:33 pm

What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?

Of course, becoming rich isn`t as much about getting rich financially. Being who you are in your own character and mind, is more important that to get rich. But the fastest way to get rich and stay rich is work on developing yourself. For short, the idea is to grow ourselves into a successful person. That`s all.

rhcasison
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rhcasison Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Why the value of a person/costumer is more important than anything else?

rhcasison
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rhcasison Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:34 pm

Being entrepreneurs will lead them to help others people who are trying to start their own business or trying to improve what they already have. So the value of a person/costumer is important because they build trust. And also the good people/costumers service reduces problems. We must think first the value of a person/costumer than anything else because people/costumers are have rights but not always rights. THANK YOU.

rhcasison
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:42 pm

After reading the article, it seems like there are many Filipinos who are just dreaming to be a successful person before, are now owning some of the biggest brands and large-profit businesses. I think, they sacrificed, they did their best on how they are now right now.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:55 pm

What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?

The secret to become a rich and successful person is hard work. If you are a person who is very industrious, I assure that your life will be a successful one. Secondly, sacrifices. Sacrificing something can lead to something good. Just like how other entrepreneurs drop to school just to pursue their dream. (But i'm not saying we should not pursue school just to achieve our dream. Smile I just put it as an example.) And lastly, having confidence. Confidence is something that not all people possessed. Having confidence to the things you know you can do well will help you to be a rich and successful person someday.

I want to become rich because I want to help my family. I want to give back the efforts of my father and mother who are working hard just to give us our everyday needs. I want to travel the world. Travelling around the world is in my bucket list but it needs a huge amount of money. I like to achieve my dreams. But, being a rich person requires a lot of hard work. I can achieve all this things if I work hard.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeees Acar Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:23 pm

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

These people suffers a lot before reaching their position today. They passed through a lot of challenges that almost bring them down. So we should not give up in order to become successful.

Jeeees Acar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeees Acar Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:27 pm

Why the value of a person/costumer is more important than anything else?

Customers are the most important people for any organisation. They are the resource upon which the success of the business depends. ... Organisations are dependent upon their customers. If they do not develop customer loyalty and satisfaction, they could lose their customers. THEY COULD LOSE THEIR BUSINESS.

Jeeees Acar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeees Acar Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:30 pm

What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? Why do you want to become rich?

For the secret of becoming rich and successful is believing in yourself. Believe in what can you do. Believe in who you are. Believe on what can you be.

Jeeees Acar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeees Acar Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Why do you want to become rich?

Because I want to, not because of money. to stay in touch with my family by helping them and being with them. Also i want to travel the world alone and have some adventure.

Jeeees Acar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeeees Acar Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:37 pm

Can we say an entrepreneur is success only if he/she got fame and money?

Yes ofcorse! But the true meaning of success goes far beyond the common definitions of success, such as having a lot of money, being wealthy, having a lot of tangibles and earned degrees. Quite the opposite: true success in life cannot be measured with the above-named factors, but instead with the amount of people that are able to live a better and more advanced life because of what you created. This is the meaning of success. Not the trophies people are collecting in their lives.

Jeeees Acar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by teddyB Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:37 pm

-What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?

The secret to become rich -
*Learn to save a money
*Think before you buy
*Having a Hard Work
*Sacrifices

I want to become rich because I want to enjoy my life and to travel the whole world

teddyB
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright_Kiddo Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Lahat ng sagot nila ay tama
may kanya kanya tayong sagot
Bright_Kiddo
Bright_Kiddo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright_Kiddo Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:04 pm

secret to become rich
*Think
*Sacrifice
*Self-Confidence

I want to be rich to buy all things i want and to help people
Bright_Kiddo
Bright_Kiddo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 am

"Why the value of a person/costumer is more important than anything else?"

Because customers are the ones who wanted to buy our products or services in our business.We must make sure our first impression to them is good because "First Impressions will be the last."That's why we must be polite,honest,and good to our customers every time in order for them to enjoy the products or services we deliver to our customers and next time they will get back because they enjoyed our customer service.

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:32 pm

Question by Admin:
What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhcasison Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:21 pm

Question by Admin:
What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?

I think there are many differences between the being entrepreneur and being the person working. For example, an entrepreneur acts or creates even the result are lousy works but they can learn from their mistakes while the person working is perfect for action or work because they can be removed from their work. Either become an entrepreneur or an employer you still need to act and work correctly to maintain your own career. Because the most important is your actions. The actions will expresses your priorities. THANK YOU.

rhcasison
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next