PEC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

+27
VinzAster
gerald.ramos
rainbowgrei
Chyron_Benavente
Jr Despi
Edmundo
kim_samsung123
mooooonnnnn
Karl Dedeles
John Benjamin Far
Jeff23
John Micheal M. Daganio
Joshua Rivera
Netthan Baltazar
Chanz ✨
uvero jerico
Thomas Jacob
kensan13
Bright_Kiddo
teddyB
Jeeees Acar
adicuasay
rhcasison
Admin
I'mAllen
Japhet Gargar
Limbaga~
31 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands - Page 6 Empty Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by I'mAllen Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:07 pm

If you were to choose, what do you want to be, an entrepreneur or an employee?

I will go for entrepreneur,since I am creative and full of ideas.I can say that being an entrepreneur is suitable for me,Im not saying that I am lazy thats why I didn't choose being an employee.I just want to experience what it feels like to make or create ideas and build up your business based on your likes or talents.

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands - Page 6 Empty Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by RGBD Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Limbaga~ wrote:@Admin Can we say an entrepreneur is success only if he/she got fame and money?

nope , success got a lot of definition , it actually depends on the person , but for me no , if he/she got the fame and money but cant do what she wanted then i can say that there's no success in there , take note that this is my own personal pov

RGBD
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rhcasison Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Do you think hardships in life is part of the recipe to being a successful entrepreneur?

I think hardships is part of the recipe being a successful entrepreneur because hardships symbolizing your love in doing the things to achieve your dreams.

rhcasison
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:10 pm

What lifestyle does a successful entrepreneur has?

His/Her lifestyle should be healthy and active.

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RGBD Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:10 pm

Admin wrote:-What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?
a simple question by ADMIN Razz

it can be application of PECS , or just by striving hard, you see , there are a lot of answers. i want to be rich so that ill be able to make my future kids proud and happy someday

RGBD
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Do you think hardships in life is part of the recipe to being a successful entrepreneur?

Yep! Tough experiences in life can be applied in being a successful entrepreneur.We can use this when we face the same situations and problems that we face in our business.Since being an entrepreneur is also life,it is not bad to apply our life experiences or hardships into it.

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Laurence Ebero Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Admin wrote:What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?

The secret to become successful is focusing one main goal. I want to be rich so I can help my family and give my parents a payback for their sacrifices for us.

Kyle Laurence P. Ebero
9-Lavoisier

Kyle Laurence Ebero
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Having a good virtue is very important.It gives us positivity when facing problems in our business and we are not also negative to the flow of our business."Bring in the postivity,kickout the negativity."Let positive vibes flow through you and you will be successful and also your business

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Laurence Ebero Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:25 pm

Admin wrote:What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?

Based on what I have observed, entrepreneurs are more successful and richer than those working for someone else. Entrepreneurs are leaders and non-entrepreneurs are workers.

Kyle Laurence P. Ebero
9-Lavoisier

Kyle Laurence Ebero
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Can we say an entrepreneur is success only if he/she got fame and money?

No because money is just a piece of paper. Being successful is when your name reached at the heaven

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:40 pm

If you were to choose, what do you want to be, an entrepreneur or an employee?

Of course an entrepreneur because being an entrepreneur is a lot of responsibilities.while being an employee had a limitations.

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:41 pm

Admin wrote:Question by Admin:
    What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?

I think it is the superiority of the entreprenuers over the someone who is under the control because we, humans, has the nature of being a guy who wants glory it pleasure our minds.

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:42 pm

What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?

The major difference is the money of course then limitations because when you are an employee you had a limitation but being an entrepreneur is limitless you can create as much as you can

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:43 pm

Hontoni! Because it is our experience in order to get what we want it significe that we have a goal to achieve and we must move!

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rhenziel Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:44 pm

Admin wrote:-What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?
a simple question by ADMIN Razz
The secret of becoming rich is hard work because if an entrepreneur is working hard to achieve his goals he can easily obtain it. Another one is being committed on what he do because if he is committed then he can give all his best to be successful.
I want to become rich to help my family.

rhenziel

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:45 pm

What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?

There is no secret of becoming a rich the reason is your characteristics. Why do you want to be reach? Because you can afford anything in the world anywhere any price. Because that is the reason why we want to be rich

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Why the value of a person/costumer is more important than anything else?

Because it reflects our service that we can give and also on what kind of importance a customer must possess

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:49 pm

If you will become a Great Entreprenuer, what may be your product?

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:52 pm

A new detergent powder because I want to satisfy people

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Always keep in mind that customer is always right. And we need to value them because they are the tool on our business and helps us also.

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:58 pm

A smooth colored,saturated COLOR PENCILS that can fadtly blend to any color.Any students must-haves.

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 pm

What country will you start your business and why?

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Because they are the ones who buy our products or services.Thats we must have a good customer service so they always shop at our shop.

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:00 am

What is the best product in the top? why?

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:00 am

I would start my business in the Philippines!

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next