PEC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

+27
VinzAster
gerald.ramos
rainbowgrei
Chyron_Benavente
Jr Despi
Edmundo
kim_samsung123
mooooonnnnn
Karl Dedeles
John Benjamin Far
Jeff23
John Micheal M. Daganio
Joshua Rivera
Netthan Baltazar
Chanz ✨
uvero jerico
Thomas Jacob
kensan13
Bright_Kiddo
teddyB
Jeeees Acar
adicuasay
rhcasison
Admin
I'mAllen
Japhet Gargar
Limbaga~
31 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by kensan13 Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:27 pm

The major difference is that the entreprenuer have the power and knowledge to control or manage their business while those who work for others have no power to control the business and they all have to do is to follow instructions on what they have to do. Also, I think they don't have enough knowledge to work like an entrepreneur, I didn't mean to generalize all workers, but some of them are.

~KenSanchez

kensan13
MASTER

Back to top Go down

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands - Page 2 Empty Re: List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands

Post by Thomas Jacob Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:52 pm

Being an entrepreneur instead of working for someone else (employees) can be of great advantage since you have the control of your own time. Also, it can be noticed that in a developing business, profit increases as time progresses. Salary obtained from working for someone else is usually fixed or it may decrease when the employer wants to. The fluidity of income may cease if the employee is under a contract or if the company is in the state of bankruptcy.

Again, there are also disadvantages when doing a business. Starting a business may require more patience since it does not result to profit already as expected compared to having a job. The success or failure of the business venture lies on our hands.

In my own perspective, it is better to have a job first before starting a business since starting one requires capital. Working for others while establishing a business can yield to good results.
Thomas Jacob
Thomas Jacob

Back to top Go down

Post by uvero jerico Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:09 pm

Question by Admin:
What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?

I do believe that a entrepreneur has more freedom and more risky than working on anyone else because as you can see an entrepreneur has power to control a business and has more opportunity to become successful but all of these has negative effects an entrepreneur must see the stability of his/her own business unlike being an employee on someone else all you have to do is do your task then youll get a salary but not as big as an entrepreneur have. Thats all

uvero jerico
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by teddyB Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:12 pm

nakakatuwa na sa kabila ng lahat ng matiwasay nating pamumuhay ay may mga tao palang nandiyan at nagiisip,gumagawa at mas pinagiigi ang kanilang negosyo na sa paraan na hindi lang sila ang kikita bagkus kungtitingnan wala tayo ng mga bagay na tinatamasa natin ngayon kung wala sila sa ating lipunan.

teddyB
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by teddyB Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:17 pm

Ang sarap sa pakiramdam na sumakay sa eroplano, uminum ng zest-o at maggala sa Sm diba? ako pinapasalamatan ko sila sa kanilang ambag sa ating ekonomiya malaking porsyento nila ang nakakapagbigay o dagdag para sa mga buwis na inilalaan na sa huli tayo rin naman ang nakikinabang.

teddyB
MASTER

Back to top Go down

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands - Page 2 Empty What is secret to becoming rich and famous

Post by Chanz ✨ Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:20 pm

It takes a Great Business for you to become rich ! And doing the things we always do The Best ✨ With that , we will be rich and Famous .

• I want to be rich because I will able to help my family , for me to have our own house and lot and a great amount of money . I'm not wanting to be the richest , I want to be the best !

Chanz ✨

Back to top Go down

Post by uvero jerico Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:21 pm

Dito ko napagtanto na ang kasikatan at kayamanan ay isa lamang sa bonus ika nga salahat ng iyong ginawa dahil ang tunay mong intensyon ay ang iiwan mong marka at kung paano tatatak ang negosyo mo sa sarili mo napatunayan ko kung gaano kadedikado ang mga entrepreneur sa kanilang ginagawa hindi lamang sa pagiisip ng sisikat at yayaman sila bagkus ang pananaw nila sa mundo ng negosyo. Napagtanto ko na dito rin natin makikita kung minahal ba ng isang negosyante ang negosyo niya o ginamit lamang para sumikat at yumaman siya

uvero jerico
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by uvero jerico Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Paktatandaan na hindi laging mahalaga ang gusto mo dahil ang tunay na mahalaga ay kung ano ang iiwanan mo at magmamarka sayo dahil ang kasikatan at pera ay nawawala pero ang pagiging dakila ay habang buhay na pwedeng madala at makapagbigay inspirasyon sa iba

uvero jerico
MASTER

Back to top Go down

List of Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs and their Brands - Page 2 Empty What do you feel is the major difference between an entrepreneur and someone who works for someone else?

Post by Chanz ✨ Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:24 pm

I think the difference between them is that entrepreneurs are more Independent than someone who works for someone else (anu daw? ) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chanz ✨

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:33 pm

First of all, the successful entrepreneurs faced all the different kinds of problem. And do you think you will be satisfied if you just sitting,laying in bed etc.. Of course not. Because if you overcome all the struggles. It is very satisfying thing. Then if you want to be successful start it today. Not tommorow. Or else you will regret.

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:38 pm

Salamat sa forum nato at nalaman ko ang magandang naidudulot ng pagtiyatiyaga at kasipagan ay magreresulta sa magandang kalalabasan

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Rivera Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Admin wrote:-What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?
a simple question by ADMIN Razz

There are various ways of becoming rich and successful but one must be a hardworking person to reach that goal. Because if an individual is a tardy person, then he cannot even think of a way how he can move up. Individuals want to be rich so he can have funds for his needs, and he can get what he wants.

Joshua Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:45 pm

What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?

We need to keep in mind that our weakness can lead us to success why? Because enhancing your talent. May result in different ways. If you are not good in it don't give just believe in yourself. So the secret is don't give up just try and try.

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by teddyB Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:54 pm

What is the secret to becoming rich and successful?

Naniniwala akong "kapag may tiyaga may nilaga" sa bawat paghihirap at problemang iyong bubunuin nangangailangan ito ng dterminasyon at pagtitiyaga at mahalaga ring mahal mo ang iyong ginagawa at hindi lang puro salita

teddyB
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by teddyB Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:58 pm

What do you feel is the major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else?

Ang entrepreneur ay siyang nagpapakilos at humahanap at namamalakad sa sarili niyang negosyo at mayron itong malalim na pagsisiyasat at pag aaral bago gawin ang isang bagay para sa negosyo, samantala ang iba naman ay gumagawa at nagtatrabaho sila para sa kanilang hanap buhay ngunit sa malimit na pamamaraan

teddyB
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Question by Admin:

The major difference between entrepreneurs and those who work for someone else is that entrepreneurs are the boss or the one who manage his/her business. They have the power to do everything and finalizing things. While people who work for someone else is that they should obey what their boss says. They don't have the power. They cannot express their own opinions because they are not on the position to say something about the business he/she is working for.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by John Micheal M. Daganio Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:03 pm

I think they are not just looking for fame or money but, I can say that they made that product because they want that for their target customers, they want to see the people being happy with the product that they made 'cause I think that thing is incredible. You know, when you can see the people's reaction on your product, that must've felt good for them.

John Micheal M. Daganio

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Admin wrote:-What is the secret to becoming rich and successful? and Why do you want to become rich?

For me, the secret to becoming rich and successful would be Hard work, because everything can be achieved with hard work. For example, look at Henry Sy, Founder of the SM corporation. He started out as a footwear vendor in the streets, but with hard work and perseverance, he earned a very, very large sum of money and made his name known throughout the Philippines. I would want to be rich because I want to help people that needs help in any way I can.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Can we say an entrepreneur is success only if he/she got fame and money?

Of course not, because success is determined by the personal goals each person has.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:16 pm

Admin wrote:Question by Admin:

I think the major difference between entrepreneurs and workers would be their levels of independence. For example, an entrepreneur can expand his business broadly,earning more money in the process. A worker would be doing the same job everyday that he works, and would receive the same amount of money for every month.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by John Benjamin Far Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:18 pm

In order for us to be rich and successful we need to first possess the PEC's, because it will help us to achieve our goal in being success. I want to become rich because I want to share my wealth to those who are needing most help.

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Dedeles Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:33 pm

“What is the secret to becoming rich and successful?”
Just be yourself and be honest to everyone around you. Because ‘honesty is the best policy’. And be industrious and committed to your goal, therefore in the right time you’ll achieve all what you want.

Karl Dedeles
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by John Benjamin Far Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:34 pm

Admin wrote:Question by Admin:

For me, I think the major difference is that entrepreneurs are like the boss of the company and the one who work are the employees. The boss is just waiting for his earnings and just doing what ever he/she wanted while the employees are working hard on the boss' company in order to have profit.

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Dedeles Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:37 pm

“Why do you want to become rich”
I want to become rich not only for money and to be fame but to help other people who are need help especially financially.

Last edited by Karl Dedeles on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typograpichal error)

Karl Dedeles
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mooooonnnnn Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:39 pm

These successful entrpreneurs have creative minds to create creative innovations that we use today

mooooonnnnn
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next