PEC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Important Personal Characteristics of Entrepreneurs

+26
rainbowgrei
gerald.ramos
mooooonnnnn
Chyron_Benavente
kensan13
VinzAster
John Benjamin Far
kim_samsung123
Edmundo
Jeff23
adicuasay
Netthan Baltazar
John Micheal M. Daganio
Joshua Rivera
PepeDGreat
uvero jerico
Bright_Kiddo
Karl Dedeles
teddyB
Thomas Jacob
rhcasison
Jeeees Acar
I'mAllen
Limbaga~
Japhet Gargar
Admin
30 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

10 Important Personal Characteristics of Entrepreneurs - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Important Personal Characteristics of Entrepreneurs

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Admin wrote:“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” In this quotation by Mark Twain, what do you think the important(s) of PEC's? -ADMIN

I think the importance of PEC's would be to let you discover beyond the limits that you have set, because it is a big, wide world out there, you will need to explore in order to attain success and turn your dreams into reality.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

10 Important Personal Characteristics of Entrepreneurs - Page 3 Empty Re: 10 Important Personal Characteristics of Entrepreneurs

Post by adicuasay Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Explain it briefly:
“The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” –Nolan Bushnell..

In my opinion, the text says that if you want to do or achieve something, work hard for it!   Do your best on it. To be a successful entrepreneur, it requires a lot of hard work. Just like a saying in Filipino. "Kung may tiyaga, may nilaga." and "Kung gusto, may paraan, kung ayaw, maraming dahilan." Those sayings motivates me to do well on my studies. If want to be a successful, try to do things to achieve that little by little. I believe that to be a successful it requires patience. So don't give up and work for it now!

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kim_samsung123 Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:33 pm

I'mAllen wrote:"Why is listening a skill?"

Okay first things first,when we were still a child we are already listening to what our parents or people around us tell us some good manners.Listening is next to learning.Like what today,we are grade 9 students and listening is a critical skill we must have in order to learn new things.

As it stands, we were thought to listen ever since we were a child. When our parents taught us something, we would listen, when our friends talked, we would listen. Just like in other real life situations, listening plays a important role in everyday life especially in entrepeneurship. Listening to needs and wants of customers in your business is the main goal and this will guide you to adapt to your environment and learn new things.

kim_samsung123
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Jeeees Acar wrote:“The type of person you are is usually reflected in your business. To improve your business, first improve yourself.”
― Idowu Koyenikan,

What do you mean by that?

It means that the business is the materialization of the entrepreneur himself. Any change in the entrepreneur, subtle or drastic, will affect the business the way it has affected the entrepreneur.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kim_samsung123 Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Jeeees Acar wrote:Are you a Goal Oriented Person?

I should say Yes, I am a goal oriented person. The reason being, when I see a task being given to me, I think about my goals that I could achieve in that task and what would benefit me along with everybody else. I think about what I could obtain in the end and I try to think smart in all of my decisions. This is one of the many important characteristics of a successful entrepeneur, some may be better than others, so practice alaways makes perfect.

kim_samsung123
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:40 pm

What if you set your goal but the outcome is different?

If the outcome is different, try other things to achieve your goal. If Plan A didn't work out too good, try Plan B. Don't give up until you achieve it because if you give up, you are loser.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmundo Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Admin wrote:“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” In this quotation by Mark Twain, what do you think the important(s) of PEC's? -ADMIN

It is important to try to avoid any regrets in the future. Think out of the box, know yourself, the environment around you, and everything that can have an effect in your life.

Edmundo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright_Kiddo Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:40 pm

“The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” –Nolan Bushnell

Para sa akin.Para ma Achieve lahat ng gusto mong ma Achieve WORK HARD. Do your BEST let yourself to educate.
Bright_Kiddo
Bright_Kiddo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmundo Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:41 pm

Basing on this article, it looks like it's hard to claim and call yourself a good entrepreneur without having these 10 important personal characteristics of entrepreneurs.

Edmundo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright_Kiddo Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:42 pm

Tapos Kung sisimulan natin ang isang gawain.DAPAT NGAYON NA.Huwag Bukas.Kasi Dapat ngayon NA.
Kasi hindi mo alam lung anong mangyayari bukas kaya dapat simulanan na natin NGAYON NA
Bright_Kiddo
Bright_Kiddo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright_Kiddo Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Hey Admin.
Can you share your opinion about this topic?
Bright_Kiddo
Bright_Kiddo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by John Benjamin Far Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:45 pm

Jeeees Acar wrote:Why is listening a skill??

Because listening is not a thing that anyone can do. As an entrepreneur we must listen to our fellow entrepreneurs so that we can add their suggestions to our business.

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmundo Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:45 pm

rhcasison wrote:"The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer" Is this statement is true or false? Explain your answer.

It's true. An entrepreneur must be goal-oriented. Being goal-oriented is focusing in what are your goals in the future, so you do, not dream.

Edmundo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright_Kiddo Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:47 pm

How To Be Creative?
Bright_Kiddo
Bright_Kiddo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Are you a Goal Oriented Person?

Yes. Having goals motivates me to do well. I like to achieve good results in the tasks that are given to me. But sometimes i doesn't work out. So I always do my best and work hard to reach my goals.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 pm

"Are you a goal-oriented person?"

Yes, I set study goals so that I can learn a certain amount of new stuff and review my old notes.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:56 pm

"Why is listening a skill?"

It is because listening to the opinions of others help improve an entrepreneur's business and his own capabilities.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by VinzAster Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:56 pm

This is a proof, that the real reason, behind all of those success amd victories of famous entrepreneurs are'nt just luck! It is a day-to-day process you learn, you attained, and most especially you apply in whatever you do to make your work profitable. This was actually more than that i could sum up before, in regarding to, whta does a real entrepreneur need to become successful, but this is the full summary of everything you need to know and learn about those traits! Its relatable, and in the same way, useful for those who are willing to take the road of becoming a successfull entrepreneur.

VinzAster

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:57 pm

"The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer" Is this statement is true or false? Explain your answer.

This is true. Because if you are a doer, you are working hard to achieve your goals. If you are a dreamer, you are not doing anything to achieve it.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:00 pm

"What if you set your goal but the outcome is different?"

There would be two ways you can take. The first is to live with the outcome of the procedure, use its advantages and try to fix any problems. The second way would be to take a different approach, and to take new steps every time until you reach your desired goal.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kensan13 Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:01 pm

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” In this quotation by Mark Twain, what do you think the important(s) of PEC's? -ADMIN

For me, without the help of these you cannot easily succeed on what you're doing.

kensan13
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Listening can help us on several ways. If you listen to your teachers while discussing, you can gave good grades. If you listen to instructions given to you, you can do the tasks with no hassle. If you listen to opinions, it can help you to think more and reflect.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Admin wrote:Explain it briefly:  
    “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” –Nolan Bushnell..

It means that dreams will only be dreams unless you do something about it today. It may be a very good idea, but even the most genius of ideas are NOTHING if no effort will be made to make that idea into reality.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kensan13 Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:06 pm

"The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer" Is this statement is true or false? Explain your answer.

True, dahil kinakailangan din natin ng gawa hindi lang sa isip at salita, kung iniisip mo lang iyon, wala ding mangyayari sa kung ano ang gusto mo

kensan13
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kensan13 Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Kapag nakikinig ka, mas mauunawaan mo kung ano ang mga ibig sabihin, na makakatulong din naman sa pagiging matagumpay mo.

kensan13
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next