PEC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich)

+25
RGBD
rainbowgrei
Chyron_Benavente
Kyle Laurence Ebero
Jeff23
Edmundo
Jr Despi
Netthan Baltazar
mooooonnnnn
John Benjamin Far
John Micheal M. Daganio
Joshua Rivera
rhcasison
Chanz ✨
kensan13
uvero jerico
Bright_Kiddo
teddyB
Thomas Jacob
Jeeees Acar
adicuasay
Karl Dedeles
I'mAllen
Japhet Gargar
Admin
29 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich) - Page 5 Empty Re: 11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich)

Post by kensan13 Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:12 pm

"Sometimes, The harder you fall, the stronger you rise."

ang ibig nitong iparating sa atin ay kung gaano ka man ka-down sa sarili mo at sa paglipas ng panahon ay unti-unti ka nang natututo at alam mo na kung ano ang iyong pagkakamali.

kensan13
MASTER

Back to top Go down

11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich) - Page 5 Empty Re: 11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich)

Post by RGBD Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Thomas Jacob wrote:How about you?  Can you consider yourself successful at the time you are reading this words? Why or why not?  

nope , it's because of the fact that i haven't achieved most of the things i want in life

RGBD
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by VinzAster Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:21 pm

I cant say, if there's still any limits to what poeple can achieve nowadays. To be able to reach that state, some of the given, personality story were like, a sort of overflowing luck, and afflicted by fate. And other, had just, almost given up their blood,sweat and everything to produce that amount of wealth. Whatever the causes are, one thing is dependent. That's life, what you sow, is what youre gonna reap in the end.

VinzAster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chyron_Benavente Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Are these entrepreneurs exert more money when they started their business before?

Probably Yes. Since this is the reality. You need a Starting Point which is the Profit so you can build up and associate up to your standards

Chyron_Benavente
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chyron_Benavente Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:30 pm

For your own perspective. How do these entrepreneurs became successful? Do any of them competite with other entrepreneurs?

Chyron_Benavente
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by gerald.ramos Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:31 pm

QUESTION: How much money does success mean? - ADMIN

In the entrepreneurs, this mean much because entrepreneurs take the risk to start business in order to gain profit. They take the initiative to innovate business ideas for the sake of gaining profit. If they gain much money, then their business is a success. But this only applies to the entrepreneurs because aside from them, money is certainly not the basis of success in life for other people. I think people become successful if they have achieved their goals and become recognized by several people.

gerald.ramos

Back to top Go down

Post by RGBD Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:34 pm

Admin wrote:QUESTION: How much money does success mean? - ADMIN

it depends on the person itself , but for me it requires not that much of money , as long as i can reach my goals and do what i want

RGBD
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RGBD Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Admin wrote:In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur - Admin
methodical

RGBD
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RGBD Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:39 pm

mooooonnnnn wrote:What are your basis on being successful?

as long as i can do everything that i want without any hesitation of some sort , i'm successful

RGBD
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RGBD Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 pm

mooooonnnnn wrote:How can we know that a person is successful?

again , it depends on the person itself , but in my case ,i can say that he or she's successful if he managed to reach all of his goals in life and can do anything that he wants,or maybe we can say that he's successful if we can see his face on some magazines or something related

RGBD
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RGBD Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Chyron_Benavente wrote:For your own perspective. How do these entrepreneurs became successful? Do any of them competite with other entrepreneurs?

they got this set of characteristics that made them succesful, of course you cant be successful without being in a competition

RGBD
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RGBD Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:45 pm

do you think that you'll be able to be like them someday ?

RGBD
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:50 pm

In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur - Admin

Strategic

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by I'mAllen Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:56 pm

For your own perspective. How do these entrepreneurs became successful? Do any of them competite with other entrepreneurs?

Entrepreneurs became successful because of their hardships and efforts before they got successful to their business,sometimes they have to also sacrifice just to become successful and as an entrepreneur, competition is always there.Entrepreneurs compete to each other to know their SWOT of their business and know what can they do to overtake their enemy's business.Competition is always an advantage to both side of the competitors.

I'mAllen
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:05 pm

Admin wrote:QUESTION: How much money does success mean? - ADMIN

If you are pertaining to the money as your basis of being a successful, I think there is no such answer that can satisfy you because money will never be a meaning of success it is the what and how you do a certain product

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Jeeees Acar wrote:What do you mean by "Sometimes, The harder you fall, the stronger you rise." ?

According to Newton's Third Law of Motion the Newton's third law states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. But if that is a saying well, if you fall down there you will learn how you fall and what you did for you to fall and you will find the solution in that fault and you may start again not falling to the same fault.

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:10 pm

In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur - Admin

Disciplined

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:15 pm

How about you? Can you consider yourself successful at the time you are reading this words? Why or why not? -TJ Cruz

no, I survived every second of the 14 years of existence in this world but you are wandering why? because it is the great wall of being a normal. Right! Being a normal sucks, be different and don't be shy so that you can express yourself to the world

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:16 pm

Can you count yourself a one of the successful person up there? State at least 3 goals in your life that you already achieved.

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Chyron_Benavente wrote:For your own perspective. How do these entrepreneurs became successful? Do any of them competite with other entrepreneurs?

They discipline their own lust in things. yeah! you will not able to be successful entreprenuer if you haven't compete with other that's why you need to bedifferent in other's product

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:21 pm

RGBD wrote:do you think that you'll be able to be like them someday ?

Yeah! if i persuade myself and have a very disciplined life i can.

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 pm

What do you mean by "Sometimes, The harder you fall, the stronger you rise." ?

Because you'll learn from your mistake and overcome it.

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:26 pm

There’s no secret to success, but what are the things to do to become successful?

Work hard and set your goal so that you will do anything and take the risk. But you'll not regret

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:27 pm

do you think that you'll be able to be like them someday ?

Maybe if I do my best and do whatever it takes

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel*Faustino Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:31 pm

What kind of PEC's do you think they mainly use in order to get such success?

Miguel*Faustino
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum