PEC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich)

+25
RGBD
rainbowgrei
Chyron_Benavente
Kyle Laurence Ebero
Jeff23
Edmundo
Jr Despi
Netthan Baltazar
mooooonnnnn
John Benjamin Far
John Micheal M. Daganio
Joshua Rivera
rhcasison
Chanz ✨
kensan13
uvero jerico
Bright_Kiddo
teddyB
Thomas Jacob
Jeeees Acar
adicuasay
Karl Dedeles
I'mAllen
Japhet Gargar
Admin
29 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich) - Page 4 Empty Re: 11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich)

Post by John Benjamin Far Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:15 pm

mooooonnnnn wrote:What are your basis on being successful?

By achieving my goal and my dreams in life.

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Back to top Go down

11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich) - Page 4 Empty Re: 11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich)

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Jeeees Acar wrote:What do you mean by "Sometimes, The harder you fall, the stronger you rise." ?

It means that when you fail to conquer a challenge, you will know how to break through the next time you face it, and when you win over it, you can reach even greater heights.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by John Benjamin Far Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Thomas Jacob wrote:How about you?  Can you consider yourself successful at the time you are reading this words? Why or why not?  

For now I can't consider myself being successful, because I do not fully achieved my goals and dreams in life.

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Thomas Jacob wrote:How about you?  Can you consider yourself successful at the time you are reading this words? Why or why not?  

No, because I have not yet found what makes me happy, and I have to find it before I can consider myself successful.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:23 pm

Admin wrote:In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur - Admin

Systematic.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Laurence Ebero Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:26 pm

How much money does success mean?

Money cannot determine success. Success is an achievement of someone's desired goals. Money is not enough to fulfill your dreams. Money perishes after some time but your success will fill your contentment in a long time.

Kyle Laurence P. Ebero
9-Lavoisier

Kyle Laurence Ebero
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by mooooonnnnn Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:30 pm

They made correct decisions and learned from their mistakes having experience in this can make a pwrson successful

mooooonnnnn
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mooooonnnnn Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:32 pm

If someone wants to be successful some disadvantages would not hold hold you back

mooooonnnnn
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Laurence Ebero Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:33 pm

In one word, characterize yourself as an entrepreneur

Strategic

Kyle Laurence P. Ebero
9-Lavoisier

Kyle Laurence Ebero
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:36 pm

What are your basis on being successful?

If you know you have already reached your goals, you are happy on what you are doing, you are able to help other people, you can buy things that you want and you know that what you are doing is the right thing, then for me, you are successful.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:40 pm

What do you mean by "Sometimes, The harder you fall, the stronger you rise." ?

It means that, we can learn on our failures. It serves as a lesson not to do it again and strive for success.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Laurence Ebero Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:41 pm

I do not consider myself successful, because I am not finished achieving my planned goals.

Kyle Laurence P. Ebero
9-Lavoisier

Kyle Laurence Ebero
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by mooooonnnnn Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:42 pm

Greatness is determined by service.This is why these entrepreneurs are successful

mooooonnnnn
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:42 pm

How about you? Can you consider yourself successful at the time you are reading this words? Why or why not?

No because I think there are things that i'm not good at. And I lack a lot in many areas to be called a successful person. But i know it requires patience to be successful.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chyron_Benavente Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:44 pm

How about you? Can you consider yourself successful at the time you are reading this words? Why or why not?

Reply:
For a while I can say Yes! but not entirely. Because there is more needed to ahieve such succession.

Chyron_Benavente
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Laurence Ebero Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:47 pm

From the information that I have read, I conclude that successful persons had bad experiences but because of their hard work and persistence they achieved what they are right now.

Kyle Laurence P. Ebero
9-Lavoisier

Kyle Laurence Ebero
VETERAN

Back to top Go down

Post by mooooonnnnn Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:51 pm

These things that we use today are made from the creative minds of these successful entrpreneurs.

mooooonnnnn
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowgrei Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:53 pm

The key is to look at your business expenses as individual components. You can calculate starting costs by making three simple lists, a few educated guesses and then adding them all up. List spending on assets. Your business assets are the things you need to use in your business over the long term.

rainbowgrei
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kensan13 Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:05 pm

What are your basis on being successful?
Achieving my goals in life

kensan13
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RGBD Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:07 pm

based on what's mentioned above i can say that there's a lot of ways a person can be successful and there are really times where life's so harsh but all i can say based on everything i read above is that we should never stop on achieving our goals in life no matter how hard it is.

RGBD
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kensan13 Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:09 pm

11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich)
Kailan man, hindi nagiging hadlang ang estado ng buhay para maging matagumpay, ang tanging kailangan mo lamang ay kumilos, tibayan ang loob, at harapin ang anumang pagsubok.

kensan13
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chyron_Benavente Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:10 pm

How much money does success mean?

A little, I say, and making it more and more as you progress. But money doesn't exactly define Success. However it resembles aa a profit since we are talking about business

Chyron_Benavente
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowgrei Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:10 pm

QUESTION: How much money does success mean? - ADMIN

You are successful, If you are Happy.

Happiness is the only thing that counts. If you are happy, you’ll keep your family and friends happy, you will inspire people to be happy. Money comes and goes, don’t worry about it so much. This is what success is. At least that’s what I think it is.

I’m not saying that money is not important, it is and so is everything it brings. I’m just saying that money is not everything.

BE HAPPY… ALWAYS.

rainbowgrei
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowgrei Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:11 pm

According to the present society, I’d say, YES money does means success. No matter how you see success, it eventually ends on money. I am sorry to say this but we all see success the same way. If you have a good career, if you have accumulated enormous wealth, if you are insanely famous, you are successful. That’s how it is, that’s how everyone thinks, and that’s what we have learned about success from childhood.

But actually, success does not means money nor does it mean fame, power, social status, achievements or your net worth, how can it be, its all temporary, and so are all the perks and privileges it offers. Money is just a resource you need to fulfill your requirements of daily life. Money can give you a lavish lifestyle, every single kind of pleasure or lust that is available, comfort, good food and what not, but it can’t buy happiness, loyalty, trust, friends and family (and by friends I mean real friends, not the number of people you hang out with).

rainbowgrei
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowgrei Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:11 pm

One of the most important key steps to achieving success in life is to know the meaning of success for your personal life. The true meaning of success goes far beyond the common definitions of success, such as having a lot of money, being wealthy, having a lot of tangibles and earned degrees. Quite the opposite: true success in life cannot be measured with the above-named factors, but instead with the amount of people that are able to live a better and more advanced life because of what you created. This is the meaning of success. Not the trophies people are collecting in their lives. Media and society let us often conclude that living a successful life means to be extraordinarily wealthy and have a lot of tangibles. But the meaning of success is to live a happy life and to make this world a better place for everyone.

rainbowgrei
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next