PEC's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich)

+25
RGBD
rainbowgrei
Chyron_Benavente
Kyle Laurence Ebero
Jeff23
Edmundo
Jr Despi
Netthan Baltazar
mooooonnnnn
John Benjamin Far
John Micheal M. Daganio
Joshua Rivera
rhcasison
Chanz ✨
kensan13
uvero jerico
Bright_Kiddo
teddyB
Thomas Jacob
Jeeees Acar
adicuasay
Karl Dedeles
I'mAllen
Japhet Gargar
Admin
29 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich) - Page 3 Empty How Much Money Does Success Means?

Post by Chanz ✨ Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:32 pm

Money doesn't really matter in order for us to be successful . For me , Having success is achieving the Ultimate Goal that you've always wanted ; Graduating w/ Honors , Having A wonderful job , Being able to help people , Knowing God Smile

Chanz ✨

Back to top Go down

11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich) - Page 3 Empty Re: 11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich)

Post by Joshua Rivera Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Admin wrote:QUESTION: How much money does success mean? - ADMIN

An indefinite amount of money means success. Meaning, it's hard to get. Cause money don't means success, success means you can do what you want, you can have what you want, you can get what you want. That way, you can be happy. If you're not happy, you're not successful. All of these must be met if you want to be called successful.

Joshua Rivera

Back to top Go down

11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich) - Page 3 Empty Re: 11 Most Famous Entrepreneurs of All Time (and What Made Them Wildly Rich)

Post by John Micheal M. Daganio Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:10 pm

It's good, a lot of people have been there and done that, you know, being rich, like that. And getting there is not easy, you gotta pay with everything you've got, ya know. You have to work overnight, study and study and study, improve, improve, and improve, 'cause that's how a entrepreneur should work.

John Micheal M. Daganio

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:10 pm

If you have a chance to become a successful entrepreneur who will be your inspiration. Please base on the names above.

I will choose Steve Jobs as my inspiration. Because even though Jobs didn't not get to finish his studies because of financial problems, he became one of the successful persons in the world. It makes me realize that if you are a hardworking person you can achieve all the things you want. Just like Steve Jobs, he did not stop on his dream. He work hard for it and we can see now that the business that he made is successful and popular in the whole wide world.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by adicuasay Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:13 pm

In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur - Admin

Committed.

adicuasay
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by John Benjamin Far Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:13 pm

For me money is not the answer why you are called success. Success means you achieved your goal. And as an entrepreneur their goal is to make their business success.

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mooooonnnnn Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:41 pm

What are your basis on being successful?

mooooonnnnn
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mooooonnnnn Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:46 pm

How can we know that a person is successful?

mooooonnnnn
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Why do you think is the reason why they are successful? Only one thing they like what they are doing because if you love your job. It will also love you.

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Dedeles Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:59 pm

“Why do you think is the reason why they are successful?”
I think because its their passion. And they really love it and they choose that path, the path what they want that why they become successful.

Karl Dedeles
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by John Benjamin Far Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:59 pm

Who among these entrepreneurs do you admired most? Why?

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jr Despi Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:00 pm

According to the present society, I’d say, YES money does mean success. No matter how you see success, it eventually ends on the money. I am sorry to say this but we all see success the same way. If you have a good career, if you have accumulated enormous wealth, if you are insanely famous, you are successful. That’s how it is, that’s how everyone thinks, and that’s what we have learned about success from childhood.

But actually, success does not mean money nor does it mean fame, power, social status, achievements or your net worth, how can it be, its all temporary, and so are all the perks and privileges it offers. Money is just a resource you need to fulfill your requirements of daily life. Money can give you a lavish lifestyle, every single kind of pleasure or lust that is available, comfort, good food and what not, but it can’t buy happiness, loyalty, trust, friends and family (and by friends I mean real friends, not the number of people you hang out with).

You are successful if you are Happy.

Happiness is the only thing that counts. If you are happy, you’ll keep your family and friends happy, you will inspire people to be happy. Money comes and goes, don’t worry about it so much. This is what success is. At least that’s what I think it is.

I’m not saying that money is not important, it is and so is everything it brings. I’m just saying that money is not everything.

Jr Despi

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Dedeles Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:01 pm

“what are your basis on being successful?”
If I’m contented and happy, I can say that I’m successful. And if I achieve all my dreams and goals

Karl Dedeles
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmundo Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:02 pm

I think success can't be measured by money, it is measured by what an entrepreneur has done throughout her life through helping other people.

Edmundo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:03 pm

In one word, characterize your life as an entrepreneur?
Goal oriented why? Because I already set my goals. And I know what is my real passion and job that I want.

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmundo Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Thomas Jacob wrote:How about you?  Can you consider yourself successful at the time you are reading this words? Why or why not?  

I, yet, cannot consider myself successful. In such short time of my life, I cannot yet consider myself successful, because I haven't proven what I can do to the world and had done only a few significant things in my life.

Edmundo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Dedeles Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:05 pm

“Who among these entrepreneurs do you admired most?”
All of them I admired the most. Because they are all succeed in their dreams. Maybe they’ll be my inspiration when talking about entrep. Also I hate comparison so yeah, I’ve choose all of them.

Karl Dedeles
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmundo Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:08 pm

mooooonnnnn wrote:What are your basis on being successful?

My basis for being successful is serving.

Edmundo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmundo Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:09 pm

mooooonnnnn wrote:How can we know that a person is successful?

If that person had already served to his heart's content.

Edmundo
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Netthan Baltazar Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:09 pm

How much money does success mean? - ADMIN
In this topic money is not what we are measuring. Our topic is why they are succeeding in life and being successful is the thing we can't afford and buy.

Netthan Baltazar
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by mooooonnnnn Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:10 pm

These entrepreneurs are successful because they make creative innovations and passed challenges in their businesses

mooooonnnnn
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kensan13 Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:11 pm

QUESTION: How much money does success mean? - ADMIN

Hindi pera ang nagiging batayan sa pagiging tagumpay ng isang tao, dahil kung ihahambing natin ito sa katayuan o estado ng buhay ng tao na may mahirap at mayaman, syempre mas nakakalamang ang mayaman dahil mas may kakayahan silang umunlad, makapag-aral, at umangat pero kung sasabihin nating na halimbawa, ang isang anak ng mayaman ay walang determinasyon sa buhay, kahit may kayamanan siya hindi parin ito magiging garantiya na siya'y umunlad. Kaya wala sa pera ang ibig sabihin ng tagumpay, ito ay sa kung paano mo ito pagsusumikapan at determinasyon sa buhay.

kensan13
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by John Benjamin Far Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:13 pm

mooooonnnnn wrote:How can we know that a person is successful?

If the person achieves his/her goal.

John Benjamin Far
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff23 Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:13 pm

For me, success is not money, but rather the joy that you feel when you are doing what you like to do and achieving, piece-by-piece, the ultimate goal of your life while running a business.

Jeff23
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Dedeles Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:14 pm

“What are your basis on being successful?”
If I’m happy and contented, I can say that I’m successful

Karl Dedeles
MASTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next